Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Sales Analyst for their site.
Reporting to: Sales Planning Manager EMEA.
- This role will support sales planning and demand management priorities to support the commercial team and operations.
- He/she will develop and/or implement strategic reporting and KPI dashboards in line with the business objectives in EMEA.
- This role will collaborate with sales operations and the extended commercial team, under the direction of Commercial Leader,
- to deploy value added standard work and sales analytics. The role involves liaison with other functions and departments, including Operations, Marketing, Product Management, Pricing, Finance, Order Management and IT.
- Support implementation of standard work, including programs for scorecards, dashboards and KPI trackers.
- Regular reports to track sales performance with the team for Transport Equipment and Aftermarket business streams, comparing results to internal KPIs and external market indicators, with value added analytics.
- In conjunction with the sales team and other functional leaders, develop and track the relevant KPIs for the Area Sales Team and Dealers.
- Create Standard work inputs as required in collaboration with other functional leaders, operations, finance, and product management.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting as required for forecasting sales, and demand management, as well as risk and opportunity assessments.
- Work with systems support teams and data administrators to define the business requirements and ensure data and process integrity.
- Support the team on projects related to the sustaining and improving standard work using A3 problem solving and supporting Rapid Improvement Events (RIEs).
- Degree in Business/Marketing with 2 to 3 years of work experience in a similar role in business analytics.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Oracle, Hyperion or BI databases (OBI, Business Objects)
- Experience with Tableau and Alteryx is preferable.
- Knowledge of CRM or Pipeline analysis software programs or similar, is an advantage.
- Effective and clear communication and presentation skills. Fluent in English.
- Strong analytical skills combined with ability to go “beyond the figures” and understand business drivers and implications.
- Ability to critically analyze the received information, to challenge when needed and escalate when appropriate.
- Ability to engage with senior leaders in the organization and proactively provide them with relevant information to help them drive their business.
- Work collaboratively, enthusiastically and dynamically.
- Ability to influence indirectly.
- Willingness to travel occasionally, as required for projects and business requirements.
For further information on this Sales Analyst role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.