Telephone: 021-2066287 / 0860462367
Title: Sales and Scheduling Administrator
Who are the client?
A progressive environmental waste company in the Galway region is seeking a Customer Service Representative to fulfil growing business needs.
What will I be doing?
- Scheduling collections and deliveries on the internal system.
- Scheduling driver workloads and communicating orders to drivers and managing payment collection.
- Maintaining ongoing/recurring order database.
- Answering telephone queries and taking orders.
- Accurately entering data of orders and payments in system.
- Effective communicating with Sales team to advise on delivery/collection times.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate Inventory to ensure stock for delivery.
- Responsible for following up on order collection dates and scheduling collections.
- Liaising with other areas of the business.
- Communicating information that could potentially improve customer service or increase business.
- Participating in regular site operational meetings and contributing to projects.
- Adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining the office and general area in a clean, tidy and hazard free condition.
- Collating daily, weekly and monthly data reports.
- Identifying and dealing with discrepancies.
- Carrying out any other duties as require in line with meeting the company objectives.
- Observing and maintaining organisational values.
What do I need?
- 1-2 years' experience in a sales and administration role.
- Strong communication skills and excellent telephone manner.
- Proven ability to confidently handle multiple phone lines politely and efficiently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Strong organisational skills with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and make effective, timely decisions.
- Team player with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Flexible self-starter with a positive attitude.
For further information on this Sales and Scheduling Administrator role in Galway please contact Avril on 021 2066287 / 0860462367 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie