Outbound Sales Executive - German
Our client, a software company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive - German for their site.
- You will utilise and develop innovative strategies to maximise results and win over challenging targets.
- Respond to all incoming product enquiries, referrals and leads in a timely and effective manner.
- Source opportunities and canvass potential clients via cold calling.
- Preparation of accurate quotes, development and presentation of proposals to clients in a professional and confident manner.
- Maintain accurate records of your business development activities on the company's CRM system.
- Achieve sales KPI's and targets.
- Sales to be finalised in a timely manner, with a focus being placed on being proactive.
- Maintain regular contact with prospective clients and new accounts.
- Continue to identify upgrade opportunities with the existing client base and generate new sales from these organisations.
- Contract negotiation as required, maintaining a balance between optimal service, value for the client and the company's profit margins.
- Ensure all documentation is complete post sales to set up trials, and to move the client to a subscription.
- Account management of new clients to maintain customer satisfaction until they are passed on to a dedicated Account Manager and/or the Training and Implementation Team.
- Provide client feedback on products to the Product Development team so that products can be reviewed in line with the feedback.
- Attend meetings, regional conferences and organise regional road shows as required.
- Adhere to all of the company's policies and procedures.
- Support your Manager as required, enabling the expansion and growth of the company's Sales capabilities.
- Demonstrate commitment to the team, to ensure the team achieves its goals, objectives and SLA's
- Adopt the relevant processes, procedures and policies of SiteMinder to ensure a consistently high level of service.
- Where necessary identify short falls in the process and procedures and suggest process improvements.
- To be successful in this role you will have a background within a high volume (sales/targets/activity) outbound sales environment.
- Experience within the industry is advantageous although not essential.
- German must be fluent.
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval