Telephone: 086 0449473
Sample Management Associate Scientist
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Sample Management Associate Scientist for their site.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Daily management of the routine sample management operations/LIMS Stability Module.
- Responsible for coordinating activities in relation to stability programs.
- Responsible for the management of stability inventory.
- Ensure all activities follow SOP’s/WI’s and protocols where appropriate and are performed in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Perform sample management activities according to local procedures and processes in a timely and organized fashion.
- Coordinate receipt and distribution of samples throughout the laboratories. Perform other duties as designated by Laboratory Management. Develop subject matter expertise on assigned role.
- Use of laboratory software such as LIMS, SAP, SDMS, Trackwise, etc.
- Contribute to proper use, calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Record all laboratory data in accordance with cGMP and local procedures.
- Perform data review.
- Keep up to date with existing and new SOP’s and official documentation.
- Perform investigations, where required, for deviations, laboratory investigations etc.
- Independently write/revise SOP’s or other official documentation and reports, when required.
- Execute independently and/or as part of a team, assigned projects/tasks.
- Train/coach other/new personnel.
- Lead/participate in lean innovation and continuous improvement projects
Education and Experience/Competencies
- 3rd level qualification in a science related discipline.
- Knowledge of laboratory sample management and/or stability is preferred.
- Industry experience (GMP laboratory) is essential.
- Experience with LIMS systems is desirable.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Good communication skills (written & verbal),
- Ability to think logically,
- Proactive approach,
- Ability to work well within team structures,
- Ability to work on own initiative.
For further information on this Sample Management Associate Scientist role in Cork please contact Anne Gough on 086 0449473 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval