Our client is a pharmaceutical company based in Cork looking for an Associate Scientist
Report to: DPDS BioTD AD Team Lead
Global Clinical Release & Stability is a department of Discovery, Product Development and Supply; BioTherapeutics Analytical Development – (DPDS, BioTD-AD).
The department is responsible for Tox Release testing, Clinical Release and Stability Testing for Drug Substance and Drug Product, and Stability Lifecycle management.
- Responsible for coordinating sample receipt, distribution and shipping of samples as well as inventory management activities in accordance with GLP practices.
- Complete logging of samples for release and stability testing.
- Complete stability pulls as per defined schedules.
- Complete aliquoting of samples for distribution.
- Ensure all activities follow SOP’s/WI’s and protocols where appropriate and are performed in
- Perform sample management activities according to local procedures and processes in a timely and organized fashion.
- Record all laboratory data in accordance with cGMP and local procedures.
- Keep up to date with existing and new SOP’s and official documentation.
- Daily management of the routine sample management operations.
- Responsible for the management of stability inventory.
- Organise stability inventory and maintain stability chambers.
- Develop subject matter expertise on assigned role.
- Use of laboratory software such as LIMS, SAP, SDMS, Trackwise, etc.
- Contribute to proper use, calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Perform investigations, where required, for deviations, laboratory investigations etc.
- Independently write/revise SOP’s or other official documentation and reports, when required.
- Execute independently and/or as part of a team, assigned projects/tasks.
- Train/coach other/new personnel.
- Lead/participate in lean innovation and continuous improvement projects
- Perform other duties as designated by Laboratory Management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A BSc, MSc or PhD or a related scientific field.
- Knowledge of laboratory sample management and/or stability material is preferred.
- Industry experience (GMP laboratory) is desirable.
- Experience with LIMS systems is desirable.
For further information on this Sample Management Associate Scientist in Cork please contact Orla Crowley Healy on 086 0449473 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.