Our client, a manufacturing company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a SAP Business Analyst for their site.
Overall basic purpose of the job:
IT person required to support and implement EWM (Extended Warehouse Management). This position will be based full time in Co. Limerick and must be available to travel to Germany or abroad for a few weeks at a time.
- Definition, Implementation and Compliance with the EWM Standards within the Group worldwide.
- Conceptual development of our logistics solutions portfolio.
- Support of our functional department of finding solutions and the implementation and rollout including the maintenance.
- Working in close collaboration with other team members, key users and external service providers.
- Health and safety for self and others.
- Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor/manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent Business Information / IT Qualification (NFQ Level 8).
- 2 years? experience in SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) process and implementation support. Experience in enterprise wide business processes and core functions in logistics, logistics service providers and EWM.
Excellent knowledge of SAP Logistics modules (EWM, LES and WM). German language would be an advantage.
A methodical, analytical, consistent person with good communication skills. Highly motivated individual with good initiative and ability to work on own initiative. Good time management skills with the ability to lead or motivate a team. Very good attendance record.
For further information on this SAP Business Analyst role in Limerick please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval