SAP Business Integrator
Who are the client
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a SAP Business Integrator for their site.
Why this role
- Top employer in Cork
- Competitve salary and benefits
- Fun social events
- Fast career progression
- Global pharmacutical
What will I be doing
- Interact and collaborate with global, regional and local Business Partners as appropriate, in order to better understand the business and its priorities, and represent their requirements within SAP.
- Lead, manage and participate in day to day operations, enhancements and projects. This includes understanding business impact, quantifying resources, and evaluating/recommending technical options.
- Partner with the business in assessing and defining requirements and drive the development of business cases and system solutions.
- Influence partner organizations to manage and prioritize incidents, system changes and projects.
- Promote process improvements and innovation to drive business process optimization.
- Partner with third party providers to accomplish delivery of day to day operations, enhancements and projects. This includes: service level management, resource evaluations, and escalations of system issues and oversight of the change management processes.
- Be forward thinking with respect to using various SAP technologies which will help improve the user experience.
- Be an advocate for SAP at global, regional and local level to communicate standards and expectations.
- Opportunity to become an expert in the SAP technology and the Finance business processes it supports.
- Identify and ensure delivery of knowledge transfer needs between IT and our business partners.
What do I need
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years implementing and maintaining SAP, demonstrating relevant understanding of Finance functionality.
- 2+ year's development, configuration, or support experience in SAP finance modules and functionalities.
- 2+ years' experience working on global projects delivering to multiple business/sites.
- Experience working in a regulated industry (and delivering within that environment.
- Excellent communication skills
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval