SAP Change Management Lead
Job ID: JOB-11802
SAP Change Management Lead
Sales Order Management Lead
We are currently working on a Business Transformation Programme, that will include the implementation of SAP (S/4 HANA) across the Group, and the set-up of Global Business Services (GBS). The new GBS centre in Dublin will manage a wide scope of Finance and Commercial processes for the Group’s Global Business Units.
The successful candidate will be part of the Global Business Services Centre (GBS) management team reporting directly to the GBS Director.
The role will be primarily responsible for the end to end Sales Order Manager Process working with a variety of stakeholders both within GBS, Divisional Supply Chain & Commercial Teams. This role will also act as a Change Agent in transitioning all global divisions into the GBS Model, for Sales Order Management.
Sales Order Management Activities:
Operational Management responsibility for the Sales Order Management Teams, ensuring accurate & timely processing of Customer Orders.
Lead the Business Change Programme for new Divisions migrating to the GBS SOM Processes, as part of the rollout of SAP across Glen Dimplex globally.
Provide Leadership to the SOM Team, with robust performance Management & Staff Development plans in place.
Establish & maintain strong Stakeholder Relationships, both in terms of the Change Programme, but also in regards to Operational Management of the SOM Processes
Ensure process governance including regular reporting and analysis to key stakeholders, key metrics, KPI’s and SLA’s.
Identify, drive and monitor continuous improvement related to the OTC process area and create opportunities to bring service innovation to Glen Dimplex across the end to end process
Ensure adequate and timely root cause analysis to understand problem drivers and implementation of necessary corrections and/or changes
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Sales Order Management processes gained in a GBS or centralised Finance / Commercial function environment.
- Experience in Managing Business Change/Transformation
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar team management role
- Demonstrable End to End Supply Chain experience
- Demonstrated experience managing finance teams and/or order management / customer service teams in a complex and global environment.
- In-depth understanding of SAP or other major ERP systems capabilities
- Ability to interact with leadership, key stakeholders, staff and customers in a professional manner
- Understanding of Tax, Logistics and Regulatory requirements around Sales Order Processing in multiple jurisdictions
- University degree desirable
- Experience of Lean / Six Sigma or similar continuous improvement methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills both oral and written.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
Location and Travel:
North Dublin, some travel possibly required.
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…