Who are the client?
A leading blue-chip multinational in Cork are currently recruiting for an Expense Expert to join their join their expanding team. undergoing expansion and have a number of opportunities for ambitious, motivated team players. As an Expense Expert you are open to a number of opportunities for ambitious, motivated team players. Large on-site canteen with a very active sports and social committee ? new employees are made to feel extremely welcome. Multiple language speakers from all over Europe add to the local culture of the site.
What will I be doing as Expense Expert?
- Developing an expert business and technical knowledge of Concur systems
- Managing credit Card Administration
- Responding to and addressing all Tier 1 iNext queries from customers
- Monitoring and reviewing iNext Operations across EMEA on a daily basis
- Escalating technical issues to appropriate IT teams and monitor same
- Liaising with associates re local travel policies and receipt retention
- Following all compliance policies, laws, regulations and the Red Book.
- Preparing and actioning monthly iNext metrics.
What do I need?
- Fluency in German or French
- 3rd level degree
- Strong knowledge of a Sox Environment
- Experience in an Expense Team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
For further information on this Expense Expert role in Cork please contact Claire English on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval