Telephone: 086 2755151
SAP Master Data Manager / Business Intelligence
Our client is looking for an SAP Business Intelligence Manager to support their SAP Implementation across 13/14 sites globally.
- This is a well-established medical device company based in Galway who have experience exceptional growth year on year.
- Our client in currently going through and SAP implementation and are looking for an experienced Manager of IT Business Intelligence and Analytics. They will manage their technology roadmap for BI and data management and analytics.
- As a Master Data Manager you will define, implement and manage robust master data maintenance processes across the global supply chain in order to support global operations, global processes and global reporting initiatives. You will serve as serve as global functional expert to develop relevant data quality KPIs, scorecards and reports.
- Developing continuous improvement mind set by constantly striving for ways to strengthen “end to end” process for global supply chain processes.
- Work closely with all levels of the organization including: presenting to and educating the business on master data issues and opportunities, communicating the impact on complex integrated business processes, and establishing the master data quality metrics and targets.
- Responsible SAP Business Intelligence and Master Data, they would lead and defined project deliverables and strategic initiatives
- Leads and directs each team toward their goals and holds each member accountable for their performance. This role is key in developing governance and gaining buy-in from various stakeholders across the organization
- Responsible for Management of BOMs, Recipes and Production versions in SAP and alignment with effective MBRs in MES system.
- Establish initiatives to help drive business objectives. Stay well aligned with SAP global groups and with SAP counterparts at other sites.
- Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customer.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or Other Technical discipline
- Extensive experience of Master Data setup environment
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to lead and interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- High degree of understanding of internal control structures
- SAP/ERP experience knowledge essential
- Considerable experience in a comparable role; contributing to the business at a directional, strategic level; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting
- Understanding of business and operations management models and their application
- In depth knowledge of SAP and master data and is knowledgeable on world-class standing in this field. Ability to complete investigations and excellent report writing skills
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval