Telephone: 086 7738651
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a SAP Planner for their site.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Member of SAP Local Implementation Planning Team:
- Translate business requirements and work flow processes into technical requirements and specifications
- Troubleshoot system and process issues
- Update related procedures and training documents
- Create Training material and provide training to existing planners
- Perform User Acceptance Testing
- Oversee Planning master data parameters cleansing and Data Take Over process
SAP Planner (post deployment):
- Work closely with other members of the Operations team to identify & minimise risks to supply chain in order to ensure on-time delivery to customers and to resolve any issues that may arise
- Develop and drive inventory reduction strategies and activities to achieve inventory targets and minimise excess & obsolete.
- Identify & implement cost reduction strategies
- Perform scheduling and planning functions and develop and utilize ERP systems to achieve execution of production plan to meet customer orders.
- Review materials and capacity requirements for S&OP supply process and highlight potential issues and provide resolutions for potential deviations to plan.
- Liaise closely with relevant functions to ensure the planning and control process is supported by accurate BOMs, routings, yields etc.
- Provide support to other team members in fulfilling the agreed company objectives and strategy.
- 3 years manufacturing experience in a multinational Supply Chain environment
- Strong working knowledge of SAP supply chain planning functionality is essential.
- Experience of using Kinaxis/Rapid Respone is desired.
- Experience providing training in group and individual settings.
- Involvement on an ERP implementation team, preferably SAP.
- Ability to trouble shoot ERP system issues.
- Demonstrated achievement of driving inventory reduction initiatives and exposure to lean supply chain techniques.
- Excellent negotiation, planning and analytical skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages in particular Excel.
- Good communicator, team player, proactive and strong inter personnel skills.
For further information on this SAP Planner role in Galway please contact Fiona Keane on 086 7738651 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.