SAP Senior IT Business Analyst
Primary Purpose of Job:
Analyze business requirements, operational processes, and data relationships/configurations to sustain operations, align processes across business units/geographies, and develop solutions to complex problems. Communicate with numerous functional areas and define business requirements related to technology. Facilitate process development and improvement activities
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement concepts, techniques, and company's standards that support the strategic objectives of the applicable group.
- Work with end-users and business partners to assess the business customer requirements, match these requirements to objectives and guide them to the applicable processes and products including developing specifications and enhancements that will achieve the customers and business goals
- Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems. May refer to established precedents and policies.
- Communicate program vision to project teams and key business stakeholders. Ensure continued business sponsorship, engagement, and commitment.
- Create project plans including timelines and milestones and understand internal processes and track progress.
- Communication planning, information distribution, performance reporting, and administrative closure.
- Ensure proper validation documentation is created for all projects (i.e. System Development Validation Life Cycle Methodology (SDVLC and MSCM).
- Provide detailed functional knowledge and maintain insight to current industry best practices and how they can be applied to Medtronic.
- Ensure that company's systems and the information on them are protected in accordance with company's Information Protection Policies and Standards, as well as best Information Protection practices.
Qualifications & Experience:
The ideal candidate should have:
- 6-9 years of IT or related experience with B.A or B.S.; 4-7 years of IT or related experience with M.A. or M.S.
- Experience in business process definition, requirements definition and technology solution research.
- Experience in working within a large Global manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- Experience in facilitating small to large groups through challenging discussions.
For further information please contact Aga Nowosad-Kelly on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website - www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.