Job ID: JOB-12280
Finding the right company that aligns with your career aspirations and values is so important. It’s worth taking the time to get this right. This SAT Engineer job opportunity located in the Netherlands is one of those stand positions that don’t come along every day. Let us tell you more….
As an SAT engineer, you are responsible to align and qualify the optical laser system of the EUV Drivelaser. Your main target is to deliver the system according to our Site Acceptance Test specification in order to provide the best quality to our customers. Due to the high complexity of the laser system, you will also be involved in troubleshooting and problem solving with the guidance of our support experts.
- Optical alignment and qualification measurements at the laser system.
- Executing Site Acceptance Test procedures.
- Troubleshooting and documenting malfunctions in the system.
- Daily reporting of system install progress.
- Aligning the components of the HPSM and drive laser system after the commissioning phase.
- Figuring out the cause of not meeting system specifications.
- Monitoring and fine-tuning system components and settings (hardware, software, electronics, fluids, and gasses).
- Delivering a complete system according to the requirements and specifications.
Site acceptance test (SAT)
- Performing SAT measurements after the complete installation and final configuration.
- Performing physical and performance tests, using a set of predefined test activities, developed to drive the execution of the test item to meet test objectives.
- Measuring and examining installed systems, using complex measuring equipment.
- Checking main parameters, system settings, and functionalities, using predefined acceptance test procedures.
- Comparing the actual results with the expected results and evaluating the outcomes to determine if the system’s requirements and specifications are met.
- Providing confidence that the product meets both the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Reporting progress or possible problems to the Technical Coordinator or responsible office staff.
- Maintain close communication to 3rd and 4th line support on advanced issues in case solving these locally proves to be difficult.
- Coaching and instructing less experienced engineers on performing the same tasks.
- Preparing the Drive Laser for customer handover under specific conditions.
- Proposing possible product changes to simplify the testing, increase efficiency, or increase service possibilities.
- Reporting product improvements in additional documents.
- Giving feedback on received procedures and protocols. Administration
- Writing test reports and filling in the respective documents.
- Sending final SAT report to the headquarters for approval.
- Timely reporting of hours worked and provided work in SIS
- Bachelor and/or Master’s Degree, preferred in the field of Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, or Mechatronics.
- At least two years of work experience in a technical environment (e.g. production). For example in the role of a commissioning engineer, qualification engineer, test engineer, or FAT engineer.
- Requirement: eagerness to learn, take ownership, keep an overview, apply experience-based test techniques.
- Personal skills: analytical, troubleshooting, self-reliant, flexible, taking initiative, clear communication.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
For further information on this role please contact Dominic Courtney on 086 839 5533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…