Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Scientist for their site.
Part of the Science team involved in the specific area of aerosol science testing and additionally helping to test and develop new concepts and ideas in respiratory science and pulmonary drug delivery systems.
During periods of absence, the Scientist has the authority to act on behalf of the Science Manager in any and all matters, other than those that cannot be delegated.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in medical device testing. Familiarity with inhalation drug delivery devices would be a significant advantage.
- Strong analytical background (chemical and biophysical techniques) with demonstrated ability to analyse complex data sets.
- Knowledge of QbD and design of experiments.
- Team player with experience of contributing to multi-disciplinary project teams, the ability to work with minimal supervision, strong initiative and ability to assume project management activities.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to write technical reports which are intended for regulatory submissions.
- Interacting and aiding other in-house departments as necessary
- Responsible for setting up processes and systems within the laboratories
- Working knowledge of cGMP and cGLP.
- English – Fluent in speaking and writing.
- Any other duties at the request of your Manager
- At a minimum an MSc/Degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical/medical device laboratory, or alternatively a PhD in a relevant discipline.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Professional Scientific laboratory environment. Some international travel may be required.
For further information on this Scientist role in Galway please contact Clara Burke on 086 8168273 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.