Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit for a Scrum Master to be a part their Software Engineering Team
- You must have strong project management skills utilizing Agile/Scrum software methodology and be adaptive in utilizing Scrum due to the complexity of the laboratory instrumentation.
- You must be self-directed requiring minimal daily direction while collaborating closely with their team as part of a larger technical team to achieve agreed upon scheduled deliverable work.
- The will participate in a full software development life cycle.
- The will be expected to provide direction for a small team assigned to complete work items.
- First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM ).
- Strongly serving and supporting the Scrum Teams in their focus on meeting product delivery commitments and providing business value to customers.
- People management for a small team with opportunities to grow into a full-time management position.
- Facilitating discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, providing transparency, and radiating information on Scrum team progress and maturity.
- Guiding and Coaching Scrum Teams on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile and Scrum frameworks and stay true to core framework values.
- Requires a BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related Engineering discipline.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum development environment required.
- Work experience in a regulated environment.
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II) preferred.
- Experience in Software Development for at least 10 years while playing the Scrum Master role for at least 2 years for a software development team.
For further information on this Scrum Master role in Limerick please contact Karl Lippett on 086 107 0950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval