Job ID: JOB-12641
Our leading technology client based in Limerick are looking for a Scrum Master to join the team due to company growth. This role can be worked remotely with bi-monthly site visits
We are seeking a scrum master who is a high energy, self-motivated, team player who enjoys both technical and creative challenges and has had success in building and motivating dynamic teams within a fast-paced agile environment.
We work with the brightest and most talented people who are passionate about technology and creativity. We have a fun yet challenging work environment and will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to use the most current technologies in a rapidly growing workforce.
- Cultivating a culture in which team members feel comfortable voicing questions and concerns as well as contributing ideas that drive team growth.
- Providing all support to teams using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- Working with the team to establish a team vision.
- Managing expectations and effectively mediating between the team and key stakeholders.
- Working with the development team to put systems in place that guide team members toward meeting team goals and objectives.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Guiding teams and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
- Guiding teams on how to get the most out of self-organisation.
- Guiding teams on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Removing impediments or guiding teams to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and propagating information.
- Experience in fulfilling the Scrum Master role for at least three years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Experience in creating high performance teams.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach, particularly User Story Mapping, Product Discovery and various Retrospective formats.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical, business resources, all levels of management and external stakeholders.
- Strong team player and mentoring skills.
- B.Sc./B.Eng. or greater in a computing discipline within a software engineering environment.
- Scrum certification.
- Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus):
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Scrum@Scale, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Agile Games, BDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
- Experience in using Azure DevOps to gather metrics for teams.
For further information on this Scrum Master role in Limerick please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12718 Senior Supply Chain Planner We are looking to speak with experienced Supply Chain Professionals…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12646 Quality Team Lead Take a look at this excellent opportunity with our…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12619 Packaging Engineering Manager Permanent position Galway Exciting new role for a Packaging Engineering Manager to join one of…