Job ID: JOB-13088
My medical device client based in Limerick are looking to hire a Scrum Master to join their Software team.
This role can be worked in a hybrid manner, with 1 day weekly onsite required
- As Scrum Master you will lead and manage agile methodology and scrum practices for the software development team.
- Main responsibilities will include:
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Help the product owner and scrum team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Lead the scrum team in self-organisation
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Prior experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team
- Ability to analyse and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Experience with successful Agile techniques
- Ability to work with and manage a team
- Strong communication, facilitation, negotiation, and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Knowledge of an agile framework or method, i.e. Scrum, Kanban
- Understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices
- Adept at refinement, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques
For further information on this Scrum Master role in Limerick please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13237 Design Assurance Engineer II – Galway We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Design…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13236 Vision Scientist – Galway Job Purpose Our client is a market leader in light intelligent…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12568 Senior Quality Engineer- Process Validation (Hybrid) At our Client’s Process Validation Department in Galway, they…