Scrum Master – MES Coordinator
Job ID: JOB-13293
Scrum Master / MES Coordinator
Our biotech client are looking to recruit a Scrum Co-ordinator for their site in Cork
About the Role
The Scrum Coordinator is required for the MES Project to help implement Agile/Scrum Methodology and best practices in a GMP environment. The MES System supports Electronic Batch Records, Weigh and Dispense and electronic logbooks for the tracking of equipment used at large multi-national Biotech manufacturing facility in Cork.
The Scrum Coordinator is responsible for developing the Support Team by helping team members to improve ways of working, better coordinate effort, apply practices for developing technical expertise, remove impediments, estimate/measure their work, and improve KPIs. There will be a need for hands-on assistance to build and maintain roadmaps, schedules, Kanban systems (in Jira), facilitate Scrum Events, and contribute on Continuous improvement initiatives.
Also, the Scrum Coordinator is expected to help the team to raise awareness and experiment with Service Management (ITIL) and DevOps practices.
- Guide and coach the team, stakeholders and organization to follow Agile/ITIL/DevOps best practices
- Provide hands on management and coaching of scrum teams in all aspects of Scrum
- Help the team assess their ‘Scrum Maturity’ and coaches them to higher levels of maturity, at a sustainable pace
- Ensure the teams are following the principles of scrum which includes self-direction, collaboration and self-organised to ensure consistency in project delivery
- Remove impediments internally and externally to the team to ensure they deliver their sprint and release goals.
- Encourage and guide the team to always meet commitments and continually improve
- Facilitate discussion, decision-making and conflict resolution.
- Assist with internal communication and improve transparency
- Works to build trust, both within the team and from stakeholders
- Provides project management services to various team members
- Experienced with Service Management (ITIL) and IT in general
- Knowledge on DevOps principles and practices
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques (specially Kanban systems and roadmaps)
- Strong experience in Sprint Planning
- Must be self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and tasks.
- Must be a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
- Scrum Master certification a distinct advantage
- ITIL certification a distinct advantage
For further information on this Scrum Master role in Cork please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13382 R&D Manager – Product Engineering / Sustaining Engineering The R&D team are growing, starting exciting…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13381 Quantity Surveyor The company is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13357 We are a growing medical device company, based in Galway, and dedicated to reducing the…