Telephone: 086 8395531
Our client is seeking to strengthen their Service Technical Team within one of Ireland’s leading Security Companies. Experience within the security industry in the areas of Intruder
Alarms, CCTV Systems and Access Control Systems is required.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Installation, service and maintenance of intruder alarms systems, experience with HKC, ATS and Siemens panels is desirable but not essential
- Installation, service and maintenance of CCTV systems, experience with networking CCTV Systems, Hikvision, Dahua & Geovision
- Installation, service and maintenance of access control systems, Act Access Control, Paxton Access Control
- Experience of Fire Systems and Gate Automation would be an advantage
The successful applicant must demonstrate
- In-depth knowledge of electronic security technology
- An appreciation of industry and related quality standards
- Attention to detail with the capacity to trace problems to root cause
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
- Be exemplary character and possess a full clean driving licence.
- The possession of a valid and up to date safe pass is necessary
- Manual Handling training will be required
- MEWP Licence would be an advantage
- You must be self-motivated, computer literate with the ability to work to tight deadlines, and deliver a high level of customer service, and have the ability to work as part of a team, as well as on your own initiative.
- You will be part of a team that is expected to rotate on call duties.
- Other duties as may be required from time to time to meet business needs.
For further information on this Security Engineer role in Dublin please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval