Our client, a technology company in Tipperary are currently looking to recruit a Security Engineer for IAM Access Services for their site.
Security Engineer responsible for designing, rollout, engineering and maintenance of Global Corporate Access Security Solutions.
- Security Engineer is responsible for design, rollout, engineering and maintenance of access security solutions.
- Designs, installs, implements, maintains, and troubleshoots complex operating systems software and related program products.
- Provides technical consulting on the use and integration of applications into the operating environment.
- 5+ years related IT experience. Bachelor’s Degree with equivalent work experience and appropriate certifications, such as CISSP, SSCP, or similar.
- Performs additional job duties as required.
- Expert knowledge of Unix operating systems, subsystems, and software vendor products is required.
- Deep understanding of security modules especially within Unix environment is required.
- Bash & Powershell scripting knowledge required.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of Mainframe security systems such as ACF2 is preferred.
- Experience with sys logging, especially SPLUK, is preferred.
- XX+ years related IT experience. MS preferred or Bachelor’s Degree with equivalent work experience and appropriate certifications.
- Expert knowledge of Unix and Windows operating systems, subsystems, and software vendor products.
- Strong understanding of business, market and industry issues facing business or clients is a must.
- SSCP/CISSP or equivalent certification is required. Experience with SailPoint / Centrify or equivalent Access Management solution Design, Implementation and engineering required.
- SIEM (SPLUNK) knowledge is required
- Industry Knowledge
- 4-Subj Matter Depth & Breadth
- Knowledge of the organization‘s industry group, trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations and trendsetters.
- BE - Bachelor of Engineering
- MS - Master of Science
For further information on this Security Engineer for IAM Access Services role in Tipperary please contact Dee Curley on 091 730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval