Our client, a company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a web developer for their site.
• Development and management of Security Control and Software within the company
• Collaborating with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
• Development and maintenance of web applications, internal and external (Customer Portal)
• Manage day to day security concerns of the company and users
We are looking for someone to manage the day to day security concerns of a mid-size business to help protect both the users and our customers from security threats. One key requirement is to have a background in programming web applications from both internal use and external internet facing application used to interact with our customers.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and software building. Attention to detail and an analytical mind are essential qualities for a successful career in programming.
The goal is to design and build superior and innovative software by writing clean and flawless code.
As part of the main role the candidate will also handle software and user security and monitoring of such activities.
- Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
- Use web-based tools to create advanced SaaS when applicable
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
- Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support
- Manage and keep documents updated for S.O.P and security aware systems (G.D.P.R).
- Act as auxiliary role to day to day running of I.T to manage users and software to cover holidays and sick days.
- Proven experience as a programmer or relevant role
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Jquery,Bootstrap 3 /4)
- Excellent knowledge with relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code
- BSc/BA in computer science, software engineering or relevant discipline
For further information on this Web Application Programmer role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 091 730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval