Senior Analyst- Enterprise Data Governance
Job ID: JOB-13283
Senior Data Analyst
Our leading multi-national medical device client are looking to recruit a Senior Master Data Analyst with experience in Enterprise Data Governance, for their Global Transformation Program. This role can be worked remotely from any location in Ireland
The global business transformation program is accompanying a move of the ERP system which is to simplify and standardise the core business process, and better leverage the power of data.
As the Senior Master Data Analyst, Data Governance transformation you will play a key role in ensuring the successful Business Transformation across the Master Data workstream (Customer, Vendor, Product & Finance). This role will operate in a Scaled Agile ERP Framework, reporting to the Enterprise Data Governance Manager, Master Data. The role will initially scope the long lead time constraints and develop solutions, as part of a cross functional Enterprise-wide team, progressing into an Agile ERP product team for Design/Build cycles.
This role represents the Business Users, collaborating with the Magellan Workstreams, Strategic Integration Vendors, BPL, SME, COP teams and Stakeholders across the network. The Program will have the following phases; Project Solution Confirmation, Pre- Project Portfolio Surge activity, Requirements, Design, Build and Testing, Deployment to post Go Live support and ongoing sustaining.
The core objective of this role will be to actively support the processes and projects designed by the Enterprise Data Governance Manager to ensure the accuracy and consistency of master data. The role entails a strong involvement in analysing and improving processes, controls and reporting tools, gathering the voice-of-customer from the business and executing the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
Your responsibilities include:
- The role represents the Business Users in the Agile ERP team, working closely with Stakeholders to translate User Requirements into Business User Stories and the ‘Who, What, Why’ Acceptance Criteria.
- Coordinating and liaison with the other Workstreams, Strategic Integration Vendors, BPL’s, SME’s, Communities of Practice’s, IT Solution Architects/COE and Stakeholders across the network to develop a strong and deep pool of expertise across Master Data Domains (Customer, Vendor, Product and Finance).
- Liaise with the Training team and Site Super Users/BPLs/SMEs to develop training plans for each of the key Applications to enhance the knowledge base across the Master Data workstream (Customer, Vendor, Product and Finance).
- Collaborate with the broader team, integrate with the overall Program Management role, IT Solution Architects/ COE and the other program Workstreams in a Scalable Agile Framework/DevOps methodology, to enable rapid deployment.
- Building a cross functional, network-wide, team and collaborative matrix organisation, to deliver the Master Data (Customer, Vendor, Product and Finance) Transformation.
- Aligning Requirements, monitoring project plans, communicating with Stakeholders, co-ordinating the Requirements, Design, Build and Testing Phase and supporting the network-wide Deployment.
- Proactively influencing functionally, regionally, in the distribution network and divisional leaders in areas of new concepts, adoption of Best Practice and working to ensure understanding and translation of strategies, goals and the full scope of a Business Transformation initiative and simplify and standardise to best practice across Master Data Business processes and Applications.
- Review Data Quality rules as part of Data Governance and gather voice-of-customer to ensure the most appropriate and current business rules are observed and monitored
- Working within the Data Governance framework to ensure accurate and consistent data maintenance across the organisation
- Using metrics and analysis to hold Data Stewards accountable for their Data Quality
- Participate in meetings with, influence and guide Data Steward SME’s on best practice and CI methodologies
- Analyse, synthesize and communicate data and issues into business language, meaningful and insightful messaging and plans
- Disseminate best practices and standardization in Master Data Management
- Work closely with cross functional teams to establish processes, procedures and defined roles and responsibilities for master data management.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Science or applicable field required.
- 3+ years technical professional or operational experience in medical device field required.
- 3+ years of Systems/Applications experience as BPL/SME
- Strong knowledge of SAP (including tables & structures), Informatica and PLM systems and the broader Application Ecosystem, combined with knowledge of key business processes.
- Previous experience of a major Program introduction/upgrade, ideally within an IT/Systems or Business representative role.
- A proven track record of Continuous Improvement, system upgrades/enhancements, proactive problem solving or LBP.
- Demonstrated high degree of integrity, professionalism, and the ability to establish credibility
- High sense of urgency and commitment to execution.
- Previous experience of Scaled Agile Project Management an advantage and/or proven adaptability, comfortable with change and with a demonstrated ability to react and respond to a fast-changing environment.
- Role location is flexible, with participation at Team meetings, collaborative project events, with a Marlborough/Minnesota focus and across various other locations.
- Analytical, detail oriented and accurate
- Precise, methodical and respectful of procedures
- Ability to research and work on data
- Problem solving & insight generation skills
- Strong communication skills with employees at all levels including ability to translate distinct terminology differences between and for technical teams and business teams
- Strong relationship building skills and interfacing with stakeholders
- Ability to work in multiple virtual team’s
- Ability to execute repetitive activities if required
For further information on this role please contact Dee Curley at email@example.com or 086-8794631
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13382 R&D Manager – Product Engineering / Sustaining Engineering The R&D team are growing, starting exciting…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13381 Quantity Surveyor The company is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13357 We are a growing medical device company, based in Galway, and dedicated to reducing the…