Senior Automation Engineer
Our client, a leading medical device company are currently looking to recruit a Senior Automation Engineer to help with the expansion of their operations into their new facility here in Galway City.
- Design and introduce manufacturing processes to meet the demands of productivity and quality.
- Proactively and continuous engagement with project stake holders to ensure the best engineering solution is delivered
- Production of support documentation including BOMs, manuals, and engineering documentation.
- On-going support of existing processes, identify and put in place permanent and effective technical / system solutions to problems.
- Maintain high quality / compliance standards in line with Medical Devices manufacturing requirements within the company
- Ensure goals and objectives are met and understood by effective communication, building an atmosphere of openness, honesty and flexibility with individuals and within the team environment.
- Manage external relationships with technology providers / suppliers.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled Researching solutions to existing process problems
- Technical support to production
- Validation support and delivery of completed systems
- Engineering degree, or equivalent qualification, preferably 5+ years’ experience.
- PLC/electrical system debugging/faulting ability
- Working knowledge of Solidworks
- Strong technical background and capabilities.
- Motivated to work on own initiative and the ability to make and implement decisions.
- Knowledge of ISO and FDA compliance with emphasis on validation.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- A demonstrated ability to solve problems with innovative and cost effective solutions.
- Excellent working knowledge of equipment and process validation
- Strong hands on proven automation background
- Knowledge of Laser, chemical cleaning, and other medical devices manufacturing technology is a strong advantage
For further information on this Senior Automation Engineer role in Galway please contact Anna McGowan on 0864667369 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval