Telephone: 086 1070950
Senior Automation Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Senior Automation Engineer for their site.
Primary Objectives of Senior Automation Engineer:
- Working as part of the equipment group in conjunction with the new Technologies team, the A&E lead will be accountable for leading the equipment engineering effort on transfer and ramp projects, with multiple technologies platforms.
- Working within the core project team to drive an understanding of equipment, facilities and automation needs.
- Manage the design quote & equipment build and selection of relevant vendors, while working with the process development team to identify the equipment and automation requirements to meet the project objectives.
- Management of project from design through to validation
- Selection and management of project automation team to meet project deliverables.
- Support the process development in the delivery of the project.
- Identify & Liaise with key partners to support the equipment and automation needs.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled
- Technical support to the on-boarding team.
- Degree, with a minimum of 10 years experience in an automated manufacturing environment.
- Ability to manage the design and manufacture of control systems up to CE marking standard.
- Strong technical, hands on background and capabilities.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Experience in delivering highly complex equipment engineering projects
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with innovative and cost effective solutions.
- Excellent working knowledge of equipment and process validation
- Demonstrated experience in customer and external vendor management
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to lead and influence decisions on equipment and automation.
For further information on this Senior Automation Engineer role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.