Our client, a manufacturing company with sites in Carlow and Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior Automation Specialist to support business and projects in Ireland. This role can be located in Carlow or Cork.
The Senior Specialist is responsible for activities that include the following:
- Partner with local business leadership and project teams to scope Automation,MES and IT aspects of capital projects bringing knowledge of Automation technologies and latest IT technologies
- Financial accountability for Automation / IT Spend (typically in the range of 6-8% of total capital cost)
- Understand and educate local project teams on automation standards as they relate to technology selection, system configuration, validation, hardware, software environments and business processes.
- Develop and execute project staffing plans if required.
- Close liaison with Process Engineering Leads and Engineering Contractors
- Drive efficiencies in execution of projects to reduce costs and cycle times based on standards
- Engages with stakeholders at all levels of projects, including active participation in Project Steering teams
- Ensures that SDLC (Software Development LifeCycle) is appropriately applied
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical degree plus.
- 5 or more years of experience in project/automation/IT support and/or Vaccines / Pharmaceutical Manufacturing front line supervision. Proven record of proficiencies associated with business analysis on small sized projects.
- Excellent understanding of cGMP's, SDLC methodologies and LEAN/MPS/ Sigma principles.
- Excellent facilitation, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Proven facilitation, meeting/workshop management, project management and change management skills are essential, along with excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
For further information on this in please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approv