Contact: Deborah Counihan
Senior Balloon Development Engineer
Our Client a Medical Device Company in Galway are looking to recruit a Senior Balloon Development Engineer for their Galway site.
- Develop balloon based products to customer specifications using a range of materials which would typically include Nylons, Pebax, Polyurethanes
- Work with customers to identify balloon performance requirements for a range of balloon application which would typically include PTA, PTCA, Vascular Occlusion.
- Work with cross functional teams (Quality, Manufacturing, Supply Chain) to take R&D balloon concepts through the product development process into steady state manufacturing.
- Develop project plans, estimate level of effort and time required to execute prospective projects.
- Deliver all aspects of projects on time and on budget to meet all customer requirements including performance and quality.
- Develop, train staff and implement best in class balloon development processes.
- Identify additions and gaps in our product offering and propose ways in which these can be addressed.
- Work with the commercial team in developing new business and negotiating projects with customer.
- Expand existing customer engagements by building and extending relationships at all levels of the customer?s organizations
- Become recognized by clients as a leader and value-added contributor
- 10+ years medical industry experience in medical device balloon based products
- Must have previous experience working on balloon development and commercialisation in a medical device environment preferably engineering or design consultancy.
- Signification customer management experience required.
- Engineering degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Good business acumen
- Decision maker. Willing to take proactive and measured risks to meet objectives.
- Energetic, proactive, and self-motivated
For further information on this Senior Balloon Development Engineer in Galway please contact Deborah Counihan on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval