Our client, a medical device company in Clare are currently looking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst for their site.
The Senior Business Analyst for Business Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) and Site IT Liaison plays a lead role in design, development to ensure Business Intelligence & Analytics IT solutions are scalable and available across EMEA sites, and in the role of Site IT Liaison support the Site Leadership Team for IT related matters and act as communication liaison between the manufacturing sites and IT organization.
The Senior Business Analyst for Business Intelligence & Analytics is responsible for gathering requirements for the implementation taking into consideration future goals of the business and the overall IT solution architecture. The Senior Business Analyst works closely together with (key-) users and management to understand, improve and implement business requirements. The Senior Business Analyst has an understanding of the overall direction and requirements of business with respect to products, customer needs and quality requirements. As many implementations and changes to existing processes are managed as projects, the Senior Business Analyst will be responsible to lead small to medium sized projects (including project budget and resources) and work with external vendors (e.g., consultants).
- Manage Site IT Liaison role with monthly communication and reporting
- Part of Business Leadership Team to be informed about day-to-day issues
- Part of IT communication matrix to receive general IT information relevant for business sites
- Communicate and ensure high risks are identified and critical IT related-actions are addressed
- Analyze new business requirements for BI&A and provide the state of the art for IT solutions
- To communicate documented analysis and executive summary with IT recommendation
- Translate IT solutions into technical specifications and provide it to IT Delivery CoE?s
- Achieve successful IT Projects Delivery
- Actively participate in IT Feasibility Study
- For small to medium size projects assigned: setup project plan with tasks, milestones, timeline, dependencies and budget. Define resource requirements.
- Keep systems and applications in a validated state according to legal and corporate requirements with respect to, e.g., FDA, BSi, TuV and SOX
- B.S. degree in business, computer science or information systems or 3-5 years equivalent work experience.
- Strong English Skills
- Communicates clearly and concisely both verbal and written
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with business users on all levels
- Has strong analytical skills to be able to quickly identify underlying problems and design solutions to these problems
- Is able to clearly explain and present solutions to users and management and get their buy-in/approval
- Can facilitate change and persuade users and management
- Is creative and innovative but also realistic
- Can work independently, set the right priorities and is a self-starter
- Is flexible of mind and willing to continuous learn requirements of other functional areas
- Is aware of the legal requirements and corporate guidelines with respect to system validation for, e.g., FDA. BSi, TuV, SOX, etc.
- Is aware of the legal requirements and corporate guidelines with respect to electronic data records.
20 - 25%
For further information on this Senior Business Analyst - BI position in please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please note Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.