Senior Business Analyst
Job ID: JOB-11697
Business Systems Analyst
My medical device client in Galway is seeking a SAP Business Analyst for their site
We are looking for someone with a strong interest in problem solving, data analysis and optimising business processes.
In this role, you will be primarily supporting the Production Planning, Purchasing and Logistics teams, but also working with other Galway departments and global teams.
The Business systems team supports Core Systems for the Site (SAP, Rapid Response), provides Business Intelligence reporting and Master data governance.
There are excellent opportunities in upcoming projects to transform current business reporting, SAP HANA implementation & continued Rapid Response rollout.
- Support the Material Mgt. team with SI&OP execution, Inventory optimization, Production Planning, Purchasing, MRP and KPI reporting.
- Develop and maintain custom reports and interactive dashboards working with various tools including SQL, SSIS, Datawatch and Qliksense.
- Champions Master Data accuracy and maintenance.
- Work closely with internal customers and other stakeholders to understand business processes, gather and document project requirements.
- Complete thorough testing of all new systems and system updates ensuring the quality and accuracy of Data.
- Provide end User Support, troubleshoot issues and handle ad-hoc queries requested from business users.
- Manage project execution from concept to completion.
- Identify improvement opportunities for current processes and systems.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in SAP or Rapid Response would be very beneficial
- Experience of Materials Requirements Planning and Domain knowledge of Manufacturing, Planning, Purchasing or Supply chain.
- Proficiency in SQL with knowledge of database concepts, querying, design, integration and ability to analyse large datasets efficiently.
- Data Integration – ETL processes.
- Strong Excel.
- QlikviewQliksense experience or other BI platform – Tableau, Power BI
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic.
HETAC Level 8 in a related discipline, with 3+ years’ experience in systems analysisreportingdevelopment or support.
For further information on this BA role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…