Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Business Process Analyst in HR for their site.
Senior Business Process Analyst - HR Projects
- Lean Sigma Analyst: Lead process improvement projects in multiple functions of HR Operations & Compliance. Drive projects to successful completion using Lean Sigma, Project Management, and Change Management skills and tools.
- Portfolio Tool Configuration: Gather business requirements and make configurations in the cloud-based tool. Develop Microsoft excel-like formulas within the cloud-based tool.
- Deliver the education & facilitation of Lean Sigma methodology & tools, enabling employees to fully participate in improvement projects.
- Project Management: Participate in project selection, initiation, tracking, progress reporting and day to day execution.
- Work with other leaders across organization to ensure consistency of project execution.
- Assist with appropriate project selection/scoping/execution for teams.
- Motivate project teams and facilitate project execution.
- Manage assigned projects through utilization of project management best practices to ensure customer, time, quality, and cost requirements are met.
- Provide clear communication of the overall scope, timing, funding requirements, and resource analysis. Clearly communicates overall deliverables to all team members and provides clear, frequent and effective communication to key stakeholders in a matrix environment.
- Develop and manage an overall plan that integrates key activities of all functions associated with project lifecycle and maintain overall project documentation.
- Lead cross functional process improvement initiatives and continually explore new avenues for improving business process cycle times, lead times and the overall quality of output/service to internal and external customers
- Through collaboration with project team, identify project risks, including probability and impact, and develop mitigation and contingency plans to minimize risk impact throughout the project lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree required
- ? 4+ years of direct Project Management experience required
- Lean Sigma Experience required
- Experience using a Project Management system and knowledge of cloud based systems required
- Ability to travel up to 20% required
- Experience using MS Project or Quickbase preferred
- Human Resources experience preferred
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
For further information on this Senior Business Process Analyst role in Galway please contact Michelle Kilcar on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval