Telephone: 087 2197421
Senior Business Process Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Business Process Manager for their site.
- You will drive MOS/COS Culture Change, leading, advocating and influencing change whilst driving process and systems excellence.
- You will work with site leadership and site deployment leaders to provide leadership, coaching and mentoring on the development of Lean/MOS Principles, Systems and Tools in line with the Cell Operating System.
- You will be responsible for guiding, coaching and supporting the conversion of workflows to COS including appropriate stabilization efforts.
- Through this workflow transformation activity you will passionately lead, advocate and champion the pursuit of the COS Target Conditions.
- Your role will involve the development and implementation of Connected COS systems incorporating appropriate Flow/Pull connections across the value stream.
- You will complete regular site visits and through hands on immersion and learning at the Gemba, you will drive the development of the Cell Operating System through Systems Thinking in the pursuit of the next level of everybody everyday improvement.
- You will support Value Stream Leaders by providing functional enterprise excellence support to enable the Value Stream achieve its Quality, Service and Cost goals.
- You will provide support to the Value Stream Leaders in pursuit of standards for the management operating system of CSH & APV Operations.
- You will provide Policy Deployment system advice and guidance to enable the Value Streams to define future state target conditions and to develop and execute key strategic initiatives.
- This role will involve developing A3/DMAIC problem solving competency of the organization whilst providing 6 sigma tools and methodology support in the resolution of key business issues for both operations sites and Value Streams.
- We are looking for a qualified person to min Degree Level 8 in Engineering or Business with 10 + years relevant experience.
- You are experienced in Systems Thinking and Coaching with a deep understanding of and passion for MOS Principles and Cell Operating System.
- A proven track record in using and coaching A3/DMAIC with ability to see beyond the presenting issue through clear, concise, structured thinking is an advantage.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams and global teams.
- You are innovative by nature, comfortable at implementing significant change with excellent interpersonal and people skills.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval