Senior Business Systems Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Business Systems Analyst for their site.
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other governmental organizations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Lead or support roll-out and implementation of SAP/ERP new business applications and functionality
- Lead SAP project work stream activities, working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
- Adhere to project plans, tasks, and deliverables; identifies dependencies and resource requirements.
- Appropriately communicates project status, escalates issues, and manages timelines and action items.
- May lead or assist in testing and implementation of business applications.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement that will best meet with customer and company requirements.
- Assures quality of business systems by developing and executing test specifications, and implementing test and quality plans, while working with quality assurance analysts to improve IT quality processes.
- Identifies training needs of end users; develops and provides the necessary training to meet those needs.
- Creates and provides quality training material for user assistance and system usage.
- Works closely with the development team (internal and external) to assure a timely solution is delivered according to the specifications and implementation needs of the business
- Interface/Integration experience
- Underlying architectural knowledge of ECC/BW/CRM/Netweaver environments
- Strong background in deployment and roll-out of SAP systems and solutions
- Strong process background Standards/Governance/System Change Management
- Perform project management tasks as required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field plus 5+ years of relevant business process and system analysis experience
- Must speak fluent English
- Must have at least 3-5 Full life cycle implementation experience of SAP order to cash
- Experienced in working with developers to provide business solutions
- 7-10 years experience in Sales & Distribution and Logistics Execution configuration with emphasis on order processing, deliveries and shipments, and billing. Knowledge of pricing, credit management, and customer master required.
- Medical device, life sciences industry background preferred
- Experience in regulated environment
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Experience partnering with external vendors and business partners on projects, including working with off-shore and geographically dispersed teams
- Experienced in trouble shooting system & data issues
- Proven experience in translating data into actionable business insight
- Project management experience
- Understanding of relational databases (i.e. Access) an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Expectations to partner with the region
- Some Travel required
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills
- Agile SAP implementations a plus
- S4 HANA experience
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval