Senior Business Systems Analyst
Job ID: JOB-12529
Senior Business Systems Analyst
My Fintech client in Galway is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join their team
Role Value Proposition:
The EMEA Software Engineering teams within Global Technology Campus Galway (GTCG) are a diverse team of Developers, Business Systems Analysts and Quality Assurance (QA) analysts charged with creating solutions to address core business challenges. Our strategy is to deliver a differentiated customer experience and increase operating leverage. Our Campus is responsible for creating and delivering these solutions, working with stakeholders across Europe and the Middle East and Africa(EMEA) on a daily basis using Waterfall and Agile frameworks and tools.
The successful candidate will act as a primary liaison between in-country Business Analysts and Application Development & Quality Assurance teams, working on a range of from small to large, complex projects to elicit, document and manage functional/system requirements for our businesses across EMEA.
Your focus will be to work with the in-country business analysts to enable the translation of their needs into workable requirements for quality delivery.
Some travel across the EMEA region may be necessary but will be done in line with Government guidelines and covid policies.
Reports to: Software Development Manager
Direct Reports: None
Other Key Stakeholders: In Country Business Analysts and users, Developer leads, QA leads and Project Managers
- Collaborate with the in-country Business Analysts and users in the elicitation and translation of business requirements into functional and technical requirements for our most complex and challenging initiatives and systems
- Act as an expert in the functional understanding of the business requirements and solutions within the Galway Campus
- Guide the quality of project input for other BSAs
- Be responsible for the development and refinement of functional design documentation using best in class analysis standards, techniques and tools
- Facilitate functional requirements walkthroughs, resolve ambiguity and respond to team questions
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
Business Knowledge/Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Level 8) / diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in one or more of the following areas (combined)
o Business Analysis
o Business Systems Analysis
o Data Analysis
o Process Analysis
o Application Configuration
- Experience in the Insurance and Life Assurance industry a significant advantage
- Significant experience in an Agile and/or Dev Ops environments a distinct advantage
- Experience in SDLC
- Creates Partnerships – Authentically builds trusted relationships and collaborates across global, diverse and multi-functional teams to successfully drive business objectives.
- Motivates People – Gains people commitment to achieve business objectives through clear communication of the company’s vision and adopting leadership styles to inspire high performance.
- Focuses on Customers – Promotes customer centricity and ensures focus on creating great customer experiences to achieve competitive advantage.
- Drives Results – Sets aggressive goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved performance, leading change and ensuring high standards.
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Conflict resolution
- Priority setting
- Some travel will be required depending on the project
- Global Technology & Operations
For further information on this Business Analyst role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…