Telephone: 021 2066287 / 0860449371
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior Buyer for their site.
What will I be doing
- Responsible for strategic and tactical purchasing activities for assigned portfolio to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Balance supplier capacity and internal inventory levels with demand to support targets consistent with build plans, launch plans, customer service levels and inventory turns.
- Leads all efforts with suppliers to address product availability issues, and ensures that long term supply constraint issues are resolved or escalated when appropriate.
- Has a high level of focus on driving continuous improvement both externally with the supplier and internally within the purchasing function and with key stakeholders
What do I need
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain Management/Logistics, IPICS or other equivalent is required.
- 5 years Supply Chain experience in a high volume manufacturing environment is essential.
- Knowledge of MRP systems.
- Excellent communication, written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills of MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Customer focused and ability to influence others.
- Demonstrated project management.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills.
For further information on this Senior Buyer role in Cork please contact Jenny on 021 2066287 / 0860449371 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval