Senior Civil, Structural and Architectural Lead (CSA)
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior CSA Lead with experience on sites for Bio-Pharmaceutical and Infrastructural construction projects. In addition computer conversant with AutoCAD 3D, MS Office and MS Project. Delivery of the client's requirements safely, on time, under budget and to the highest possible standards.
- Implement the Project Execution Strategies
- Manage and supervise the project schedules in accordance with key milestones
- Participate with CM team on the inspection and approval of First of Kind samples.
- Oversee weekly CSA subcontractor meetings to ensure project performance on CSA elements are achieved.
- Ongoing liaison with Design teams in relation to field issues.
- Participate and support constructability workshops to ensure construction sequence is streamlined and maintained.
- Liaise with all Project Groups (Design/CM/CQV/Automation/Process/SMEs/Ops/Maintenance/PMs) to ensure all CSA Systems are managed appropriately for the entire Project Lifecycle.
- Liaises with other disciplines to ensure alignment and coordination across disciplines.
- Ensure proper installation details and studies are developed and that the works are protected at the soonest opportunity following installation.
- Liaise with CQV and Lead Scheduler in relation to schedule management for all CSA Systems, ensuring all correct predecessors and successors are in place to support project completion dates.
- Ensure Commissioning readiness of all CSA Systems to support Start-up
- Monitors CSA’s scope for redlining / as built exercise.
- Provides feedback on the procurement of discipline related packages, ensuring that items purchased are to the correct specification and orders are placed in line with schedule requirements
- Partner with CM to ensure quality of installation follows company specifications, requirements and expectations.
- Attendance at client / project management meetings.
- Minimum of 10 years of CSA experience with design and construction projects for pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Experience with complex multi discipline projects and working in and around operating facilities.
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organizing and planning skills.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- Strong leadership and communication skills. Problem solver with a focus on achievement of overall project goals.
- Computer skills (Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Microsoft Project)
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
For further information on this Senior CSA Lead role in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval