Telephone: 021 2066287
Senior Commercial Manager
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Commercial Manager for their site.
What will I be doing
- Proactively identify and successfully conclude opportunities for revenue, margin and volume growth within the existing business.
- Negotiate and agree with customers as required on requests for changes to pricing and other supply terms.
- Negotiation and agreement with customers on renewal of commercial agreements.
- Lead, measure and support the Commercial Manager(s) in all of their duties as per set KPI's.
- Develop strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders, in particular Business Development, Customer Service, Costings and Product Launch,
- Develop excellent relationships with the key customer contacts.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in the company to drive continuous improvement in our customer relationships.
- Work closely with the Business Development and Customer Service teams to ensure coordination and clarity of communication with our customers.
- Develop the use of Sales Force with the company as a tool to further improve and develop our customer relationships and understanding of our customer's activities.
- Provide competitor & market intelligence information to the management team, enabling the company to keep abreast of competitor / market requirements and activity.
- Set the annual Medical Sales Budget.
- Report monthly on activity versus budget.
- Provide business, customer and market knowledge input as required for the annual Strategic Business Plan for the company and the department.
- Actively participate in the cross functional team of Business Development and R&D to drive continuous improvements in Pipeline Management.
- Establish your annual Key Performance Indicator's (KPI's) with Manager on commencement of job, these are reviewed every 6 months. Monthly face to face meetings held with Manager to review objectives and set same for following month or quarter.
- There will be a requirement for international travel as the business need dictates, but of approx. 10 days per month on average.
What do I need
- 5 years in pharmaceutical industry, including customer management & negotiation experience
- Demonstrated record of meeting/ exceeding sales targets on a monthly basis.
- Commercially astute with negotiation experience.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate pricing and contracts for optimal value.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively cross-functionally.
- Strong business acumen, decisive decision maker, good attention to detail and experience of working with different cultures.
- Good analytical and investigative skills; process and systems focused
- Highly organised and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- High level of IT and administration skills in managing development of territory.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and prioritisation skills.
- Proactive, motivated, analytical and strategic thinker.
- Excellent Customer Service focus.
For further information on this Senior Commercial Manager role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval