Senior Customer Meeting Service Manager
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Senior Manager CMS for their site.
Key Objectives / Deliverables:
- Develop strong relationships with your direct reporting managers to coach and mentor them to deliver individually as well as through their teams
- Develop top talent by leading regular succession planning and having robust performance /coaching conversations and ensuring the organization is always fit for purpose.
- Lead for results and ensure best practices are in place to achieve the highest standards within daily operations, both in the GBS CMS org and the broader GBS organisation.
- Understand how external trends can contribute to CMS continuing to serve the business effectively.
- Lead organizational change within CMS to ensure that the CMS team is always fit for purpose
- Actively work in partnership with various cross-functional stakeholders (internally & externally) to maintain effective relationships and ensuring efficient and compliant processes.
- Analyze and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision making
- Lead a culture of compliance ensuring this is reinforced continuously within the team.
- Drive for results and ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively & influence across all levels and disciplines of the organisation
- Deliver productivity agenda
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business/Accounting or equivalent, Sales/Marketing or equivalent
- 10+ years in management roles with demonstrated knowledge of multinational GBS or equivalent environment
- Strong people management/leadership skills with a strategic focus
- Experience working in a high productive, fast paced environment
- Any European Language an advantage
For further information on this Senior Customer Meeting Service Manager role in Cork please contact Maureen Ferguson on 0860462367/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval