Principal Design Assurance Job
This Principal DA job is a permanent job in Galway. As a Senior Design Assurance Engineer you will be providing Quality support across all aspects of product development from pre market product development to post market product surveillance. The DA Engineer will participate in the design process to ensure the performance and safety of the coronary devices developed, is assured and maintained throughout the product lifecycle.
Key Responsibilities of the Design Assurance job:
- Prepare design verification and shelf life protocols / reports.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of industry best practice with respect to product design.
- Maintain expert, up to date knowledge of developments in regulatory compliance requirements for product design, development, and transfer and commercialisation activities.
- Liaise with departments, both internally and externally to build strong collaborative partnerships.
- Required to provide Quality input into new product development, process improvements and change control.
- Support cross functional teams to design protocols to ensure that new products/ product changes are adequately evaluated/tested with respect to standard requirements.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Science) and desirably with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Good communicator and leader
If you're free for a quick chat to find out more about this Senior Design Assurance job or any other Quality Engineering jobs then please call me on my mobile 0868395533.
If you can't talk during the day, please text me and I can ring you at a time that suits.
I look forward to hearing from you, Cliona O Malley - Recruitment Consultant Life Sciences Division with HERO Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval