Senior Data Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Data Analyst for their site.
The Data Analyst is responsible for the data integrity and adherence to governance standards, coordination, and execution of all data activities for one or more data domains (e.g. Item, vendor, and customer) and/or the data for one or more business units and serves as the go-to person for this domain or business unit. This also includes partnering with IT to ensure technical solutions align with business needs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The Data Analyst is accountable for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and management of master data. Compliance with business standards and procedures, as well as work to continuously improve data standards, quality, reporting, and processes that includes input, change functions, auditing, and data cleansing.
- Coordinate and execute data creation, updates, and analysis using various systems
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in domain or business unit(s)
- Monitor data accuracy, validity, and completeness and correct as required
- Act as a key contact for problem resolution and initiate data corrective actions based on performing/reporting data audit analysis
- Assist the data stewards by providing training, education, and guidance regarding master data processes
- Configure and maintain standard and custom tables in various systems
- Work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of data rules and the operations of the application.
- Identifies and assists in implementing improvements
- Undertake various data projects as directed by the Manager
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e., knowledge, skills and abilities)
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills, focus on detail (passion for data and accuracy)
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and independent decision making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all aspects of the business
- Proficient computer skills in programs
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics or other related fields plus at least 5 years of experience in a business driven data management environment
Proven capabilities to act within an international environment is a plus
For further information on this Data Analyst role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval