|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Senior Design Assurance Engineer
Job ID: JOB-11416
Senior Design Assurance Engineer
My MNC Medical Device client are recruiting a Senior DA Engineer to provide quality engineering leadership on key programs in new product development for their Coronary and Renal Denervation Design Assurance Team. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract wherein you will receive full company benefits.
Your aim will be to increase product development process rigor to ensure robust understanding of designs, documentation of compliance to requirements and timely, high-quality product launches that satisfy patient needs and reduce customer complaint rates.
- Apply knowledge of design control principles and quality engineering techniques throughout the product development process.
- Identify and manage risk using a FMECA and/or other risk management tools.
- Ability to independently lead investigations to identify system/product failures, hazards, hazardous situations, and harms.
- Establish verification and validation strategies with R&D and Regulatory to assure an efficient approval path.
- Develop master test plans that encompass design verification, design validation and process validation activities that are sufficient to meet regulatory requirements and quality objectives.
- Provide input to design and manufacturing deliverables including material specifications, drawings, inspection procedures, and manufacturing procedures, to ensure that the resulting products can be adequately manufactured and tested.
- Develops, coordinates and conducts technical reliability studies and evaluations of engineering design concepts and design of experiments (DOE) constructs.
- Apply understanding of anatomy & physiology with engineering knowledge in materials and processes to come up with designs.
- Interface effectively and build relationships with team members, other staff and key technology and component suppliers, both locally and globally.
- Qualified person to Bachelor/Master’s Degree level 8 in Mechanical, Biomedical or related engineering discipline and with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate across organizational boundaries and take appropriate actions when problems occur.
- You are an experienced professional in engineering development with extensive engineering knowledge and skills in some or all of the following: risk management, component and system design, materials (polymers and metals), sterilization of medical devices, test method development, design for six sigma principles, pre-clinical evaluations, physician interactions, knowledge of anatomical use conditions (anatomy, physiology etc.), system requirements development, design control, application of ISO standards for medical devices.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
- High level of enthusiasm and motivation, and the ability to take input from others are desirable.
- Understanding of mechanical-electrical medical systems, products, and therapies.
For further information on this Senior Design Assurance role in Galway please contact Amanda Reynolds on 0860468858/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11533 Senior Control Systems Engineer Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company are currently sourcing a Senior Control Systems…
Job ID: JOB-11520 Packaging Engineer My world leading medical technology client are recruiting for a Packaging Design Engineer for a…
Job ID: JOB-11519 My client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and pharma products is recruiting for a QP…