Senior Design Assurance Engineer
Job ID: JOB-3996
Senior Design Assurance Engineer
Are you an experienced engineer skilled in Design Assurance? Do you want to work with new product development and product maintenance for an industry leading medical technology company? My client are recruiting a dynamic Senior Design Assurance Engineer for their Limerick site. The Design assurance QE is involved in new product development and product maintenance through the application of Quality engineering skills.
You must be able to handle multiple projects and tasks, from product inception through product launch and maintenance utilizing a high level of written and oral communication skills.
You will play an active role in the processes to ensure products meet quality standards consistent with both Corporate and division policies, while meeting all design controls, risk management, change control requirements and other applicable regulatory requirements. Represent the Quality Function on Project Teams for both new product development and existing products.
This role is based in Limerick but is easily commutable from Clare or Galway.
- Be Design Assurance Quality Engineer on project core teams for design change projects and work closely with other quality functions
- Be responsible for product quality, DHF documentation, compliance, patient safety, customer satisfaction
- Write project quality plans
- Lead risk management activities within the project
- Participate within project core Teams to test protocol definition based on applicable specification and relevant requirements
- Review and approve test protocol and reports. Review and approve related execution deviations
- Assist / conduct Failure investigations and problem-solving sessions
- Review and challenge statistical rationale, plan and data analysis in the frame of test protocol / reports
- Review quality objectives and goals that have been identified and ensure they are sufficiently defined in specifications, procedures, and testing
- Ensure process validation activities are completed appropriately and make the link with product design whenever needed
- Conduct quality functional reviews and DHF compliance reviews
- Ensure compliance across projects for design control, risk management and change control processes. Support Quality culture within R&D organization while providing training on applicable requirements / standards
- You must have a minimum level 8 degree in related discipline
- You’ll need proven expertise in design assurance including design controls and risk management (ISO 14971), reviewing and approving test protocols, SPC, experience working with Design History Files (ISO 13485) and have experience working in the medical device sector
- Additional experience with Software Quality (ISO 62304), Capital equipment validation and reliability testing is an advantage
For further information on this Senior Quality Design Assurance role in Limerick please contact Amanda Reynolds on 0860468858/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11736 Senior Quality Engineer – Process Validation A leading medical device manufacturer in Galway is recruiting for a…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….
Job ID: JOB-11731 Planner/Buyer Our client in South County Galway is recruiting for a planner/buyer to join their team, you…