Senior Design Assurance Engineering Program Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Design Assurance Engineering Program Manager for their site.
- As Quality Core Team Member you will develop strong cross functional partnerships with all functions involved in the program. In particular you will support the application of Design, Reliability, Manufacturing (DRM) practices, methods, and tools with the other technical core team members. You will be responsible for a number of elements on the NPD Program and Developing Quality functional strategies, schedules and budgets to meet project goals. Proactively identifying and managing quality related project risks, and partnering with Quality functional management to identify, plan and allocate the required resources. Communicating key program information including exceptions, barriers, and quality issues to the Core Team, extended team, and functional management to ensure full engagement and alignment. As part of ongoing professional development you will also be supported in maintaining up-to-date knowledge of quality system regulations, industry practices applicable to areas of responsibility, and developments in clinical practice.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related technical discipline and desirably with 10+ year's relevant experience. You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams. You are experienced in supporting the practical applications of quality principles in at least one of the Quality Strategy Pillars; Design, Manufacturing, Supplier or Vigilance & Compliance. Experienced manager with proven leadership skills and experience in oversight of process improvement tools (e.g. DRM, six sigma). Strong decision making, judgment and influencing skills are desirable. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at the company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behaviour
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval