Senior Design & Development Engineer
Senior Design and Development Engineer
My MNC Medical Device client are recruiting for a Senior Design and Development Engineer to join their team designing and developing cutting edge technologies for the manufacture of medical devices in their Cardiac & Vascular Group.
- As a Senior engineer you will actively participate in all areas of new product development including the following: Design, Technology development & advancement, Automation, Vendor management & Project management.
- You will use Design, Reliability & Manufacturability methodology (DRM), 3-D drawing/printing and Augmented reality to develop best in class technologies for the manufacture of our new medical device product ranges.
- You will collaborate with cross functional teams to define, execute and deliver on New Product Development requirements.
- You will lead teams driving technology process innovation with emphasis on improving quality, reducing variation and developing state of the art automated and semi-automated systems.
- You will lead and support process development, characterization and validation activities to support new product introduction.
- You will utilize your new and existing skillsets in six sigma tools, project management and technology development to solve technical problems.
- You will compile, document and present all learnings to project and functional teams.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Third Level 8 Degree or higher in Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering or related discipline and desirably with experience in a similar role.
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of medical device processes with a good understanding of product and process design.
- Good communicator and fluent in English, with a high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Good organizational, presentation and project management skills are desirable
For further information on this Senior Design and Development Engineer role in Galway please contact Amanda Reynolds on 0860468858/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Senior Product Development Engineer My award-winning design and contract manufacturing client who provide solutions for the medical device market are…
Senior Design Assurance Engineer My leadng MNC medical device client are hiring for a Senior Design Assurance Engineer to join…
Senior Sustaining Engineer Our client, a leading MNC is recruiting for a Senior Sustaining Engineer for their site in Limerick….