Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Senior Design Quality Engineer for their site.
The Respiratory, Gastrointestinal, and Informatics business (RGI) within the Minimally Invasive Therapies Group offers technologies to help with early detection and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases and cancers and focuses on reducing complications through patient monitoring.
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
- Working knowledge of EN ISO 14971
- Working Knowledge of ISO 13485
- Able to work independently
- Strong communication skills
For further information on Senior Design Quality Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.