Senior EHS Manager
Job ID: JOB-12019
Senior EHS Manager
Our client a leading medical device company is recruiting for a Senior EHS Manager to lead its EHS Team and set EHS direction and strategy for theTipperary site. This role will oversee the design, development and implementation of programmes, policies and processes which foster engagement and a culture where Environment, Health & Safety remain at the heart of the organization. The Senior EHS Manager will provide leadership in driving continuous improvement in Environment, Health & Safety performance, while assuring comprehensive operational compliance.This is a permanent role and is commutable from Waterford and Kilkenny..
- Maintain and enhance the safety culture on site through departmental environmental and safety representatives, provide education and training to achieve site environmental and safety objectives
- Maintain sites environmental, health and safety accreditation 45001, 14001 and support 50001.
- Develop site strategy for improved outcomes of environmental, health and safety on site, to ensure we are protecting our people, property and planet and aligned to corporate strategy.
- Maintain all audit schedules on site for both internal and external groups
- Primary contact for local authorities, HSA, Irish Water etc. maintain all site permits and licenses.
- Strong background in Chemical management
- Serve as primary point of contact for liability insurance claims
- Communication for site EHS performance at site and global forums
- Maintenance and enhancement of site crisis plan
- Provides direction and development to employees by coaching, identifying training needs, assigning progressively challenging projects, and assisting in career development planning.
- Evaluates and communicates direct reports’ performance by setting standards, determining goals and objectives, establishing performance expectations, and conducting formal written and verbal performance reviews.
- Ensure strong connection with various departments with strong links to HR and Occupational health.
- Develops annual budget to support site and area activities including departmental staffing requirements.
- Proven track record in managing and influencing senior management and professionals in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent leadership, presentation, strategic thinking/planning, communication, and collaboration skills are a must.
- Support development of site CSR activities.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Relevant Level 8 EH&S Degree Qualification
- Minimum 5-7 years demonstrated People and EHS Leadership within a comparable environment
For further information on this Senior EHS Manager role in Tipperary, please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12034 Manufacturing/Process Engineer II Location: Clare Reporting to: Engineering Manager Purpose Statement The person taking up…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12033 SOURCING ENGINEER Our Client, a global leader in Medical Devices are seeking to attract a…
Job ID: JOB-11903 Recruitment Consultant HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office. Our company is a…