Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Engineer for their site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement the site Quality and EHS and Energy Management systems in accordance with ISO13485, 21CFR, Part A20, site IPC License, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, 1SO 50001, legal and corporate requirements.
- Support our client in the provision of Facilities services, to include the provision of clean rooms, building and utilities services and management
- Help develop a strong safety culture within the company, proactively drive towards continuous improvement and achieving best in class standards
- Ensure all projects are installed to relevant codes and good engineering standards
- Develop User Requirement Specifications, generate, review and approve design packages as per project scope.
- Perform site audits and inspections. Conduct Walk downs of systems and sign off prior to hand over. Witness com-missioning testing and approve commissioning protocols and reports.
- Define and establish specifications, PM requirements and schedules for Facilities equipment and infrastructure
- Contribute to the timely performance of the Facilities departmental goals and objectives.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Level 8 degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- 5-7 years post graduate experience in project delivery in a medical device or pharm mfg environment
- Technical knowledge of MV and LV power infrastructure, Building Management Systems (BMS), data and IT infra-structure
- Project Planning, design and cost control
- Ability to co-ordinate multiple stakeholders, contractors and vendors
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects in a dynamic and fact paced environment
Skills and Traits:
The successful candidate should possess the following desired Skills and Traits:
- Compliance and Integrity: Promotes and practices a culture of integrity, ethics and compliance with laws and policies;
- Boundary less: Collaborates across organisational boundaries;
- Clear Thinking: Translates complexity into simplicity and articulates crispy and clearly. Creates and communicates clear strategy/plan. Demonstrates good judgement;
- Executes: Takes accountability for and delivers consistent decisions, actions and results.
- Driven to Win: Be passionate and driven, with the ability to making tough decisions in difficult situations
For further information on this Senior Electrical Engineer role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval