Our client, a IT company in Antrim are currently looking to recruit a Senior Electronic Design Engineer for their site.
- Hardware design responsible for BMS product development, working with internal and external customers for architecture design, requirements definition, design capture, and supporting hardware debugging, testing, documenting and design review.
- Designing and executing electrical system validation plan at both bench and system levels; testing and demonstrating finished products and system capabilities at customers
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering degree or related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years in relevant industries in hardware design role for embedded systems
- Expertise in electrical circuit design, PCB layout, component selection, design analysis, prototyping and testing for embedded systems
- Knowledge of hardware engineering processes and standards
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Functional safety knowledge
- Knowledge of high voltage battery system and BMS
- Experience in electrical design for RF systems
- Excellent understanding of electrical hardware development processes, like waterfall, v-model, agile and familiar with the full product development lifecycle.
- Experienced with Altium Designer and Vault
- Familiar with hardware analysis tools such as DFMEA, FTA, Worst Case Analysis.
- Familiar with component selection, BOM and cost analysis
For further information on this Senior Electronic Design Engineer role in Antrim please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.