Telephone: 087 2197421
Senior Electronic Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Electronic Engineer for their site.
- Development of Test Systems within a Medical Device Manufacturing environment.
- Development of Test Systems involving Electro-Mechanical Pneumatic control.
- Partner with Product Development to communicate DFM/DFT requirements in Product Design and support Product Design Qualification.
- Document Test System requirements/specifications and drive Test System qualification/validation activities.
- Direct external contractors in the production of Electro-Mechanical test systems.
- Partner with Manufacturing Engineering Department to ensure the highest standards of practice related to EHS, GMP, process optimization.
- Lead the activity required to commission test systems for prototype and mainstream production.
- Represent the Test development function at technical reviews.
- Engage in trouble shooting activity related to improving test yields.
- Generate costings, task lists and schedule detail for the purposes of project management.
Key Skills & Experience
- Engineering Degree (L8) in a related discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the development of electro mechanical control systems with emphasis on pneumatics control/measurement.
- Analog and Digital Circuit Analysis skills would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of applicable MDD standards compliance.
- Strong planning and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of C and LabWindows/CVI or LabVIEW.
- Knowledge of ISO EN13485 & FDA Quality requirements an advantage.
- Experience of working within a Medical Device manufacturing environment an advantage.
- A strong team player with an ability to work to strict deadlines.
- A strong aptitude for problem solving, be pro-active and be able to work on their own initiative.
For further information on this Senior Electronic Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.