Our client, an medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Senior Electronic Engineer for their site.
- A Sr. Electronic Engineer’s primary responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Actively participate in the new product development efforts from concepts to implementation.
- Drive circuit and hardware design phases including architecture and design, component selection, schematic entry, board bring-up and integration of complex printed circuit board assemblies into life sciences based instrumentation.
- Collaborate on complex designs involving Systems-on-Chip (SoC), FPGAs and high speed data acquisition protocols.
- Experience developing firmware in an embedded Linux environment would be a plus.
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams including software, mechanical design and system engineering.
- Bachelor degree (Masters desirable) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 7 years (10+ desirable) of experience as an Electrical Engineer designing both analog and digital circuitry on complex printed circuit board assemblies.
- Strong digital and analog circuit design background that includes: microprocessors, analog circuitry for low noise high-speed data acquisition systems, FPGAs, system and board level simulation, and experience with building blocks for modular systems.
- Strong design skills and tools for schematic capture and board layout and simulation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, and comfortable working in a matrix team environment.
- Strong problem analysis and solving skills.
For further information on this Senior Electronic Engineer role in Limerick please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.