Our Clients are currently looking for an electronics engineer to work in theri department that focus on providing technical support to manufacturing operations and new technology introduction. The Engineering group are directly involved in ensuring product quality through the development and implementation of technical systems to verify product requirements are met.
- Development of Product Test Systems to be used as part of the manufacture of electro-mechanical Medical Devices.
- Design of electrical and s/w driven systems for the purposes of product verification.
- Generate test system requirements/specifications.
- Drive test system qualification/validation activities.
- Direct external contractors in the manufacture of test systems/sub-systems.
- Partner with Product Development to generate DFM/DFT requirements in Product Design and support Product Design Qualification.
- Represent the Test development function at technical reviews.
- Partner with Manufacturing Engineering Department to ensure the highest standards of practice related to EHS, GMP, process optimization.
- Engage in trouble shooting activity related to improving test yields.
- Generate costings, task lists and schedule detail for the purposes of project management.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a level 8 degree in Electronic Engineering (or closely related discipline)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the development of electronic systems.
- Medical Device Industry experience an advantage
- Familiar with analogue, signal conditioning data acquisition, transducer interfacing, power supply and microprocessor-based designs
- Knowledge and experience of C language, LabWindows/CVI and/or LabView would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of working within quality system requirements, within a regulatory framework and formal design controls is desirable
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to manage workload effectively and efficiently
- Dynamic, positive attitude and action oriented
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval