Telephone: 087 2197421
Senior Electronics Engineer - Tipperary
Our client, a medical device company in Tipperary are currently looking to recruit a Senior Electronics Engineer for their site.
- Hardware design, including schematic capture and PCB layout;
- Hardware debug and analysis of new hardware designs;
- Design for CE and security standards;
- Manage the certification and approval of hardware designs;
- Test and Qualification of new product hardware releases against a test plan and statutory and regulatory standards;
- BOM creation, including component specification;
- Honours Degree in Electronics Engineering
- At least 3+ years’ experience electronics design with a focus on analogue electronics and RF generation.
- Strong practical knowledge of electronic hardware;
- Experience with Altium, ORCAD or similar CAD package;
- Knowledge of international standards and regulations in the electronics industry (ISO / CE / FCC);
- Experience in DFM (design for manufacturing);
- Experience in DFT (design for test);
Key Candidate Attributes:
- Demonstrate ability of using lab test equipment (e.g. oscilloscope, signal generator, network/ spectrum analyzers etc.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Innovative thought process
- Strong Communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Level 8 Degree or higher
- Candidate must have at least 3+ years’ experience electronics design with a focus on analogue electronics and RF generation.
For further information on this Senior Electronics Engineer role in Tipperary please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.