Contact: Valerie Lenihan
Senior Employee Communications Specialist
Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Employee Communications Specialist for their site in Galway.
In the role of Senior Employee Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for the planning, development and execution of all aspects of site communications.
- Develop and plan strategies for engaging employees, the media, and the community by understanding the primary needs of those audiences.
- Plan overall communication strategy to ensure that all communication executed by the site is aligned with the company and site's vision, mission and strategy.
- Plan the direction of internal communication channels by setting overall goals and editorial guidelines to ensure excellence in effective, 2-way communications.
- Support Site Management by coaching on communication skills, writing speeches, offering guidance and planning strategies to implement responses to issues that affect the company, its employees and its standing in the community and industry
- Manage the communications budget
- Regularly evaluate effectiveness of communications strategy and activities to ensure communications approach continues to be effectively planned and delivered.
- Act as communications champion by serving on multiple teams throughout organisation to support the activities of the site, ensuring the consistency and effectiveness of communication from the team to their intended audiences.
- Manage Corporate Social Responsibility activities for the Galway site
- Minimum Level 8 Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant work experience.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Experience in implementation and management of Corporate Social Responsibility / Community Engagement programmes
For further information on this Senior Employee Communications Specialist in Galway please contact Valerie on 0860449473 /0212066287 / valerie@heroie
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website -www.hero.ie
Please Note: Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.